Meditation Yoga, Tai Chi, Centering Prayer, Qi Gong, Meditation, Drumming…
The Longmont Area Coalition for Contemplative Practices is dedicated to offering to the public practical contemplative tools for spiritual growth, through educational programs and interactive community events.
Join Longmont Area Coalition for Contemplative Practices (LACCP), an emerging and evolving group.
Participate with LACCP to:
- Experience mutual support in a community of like-minded practitioners
- Have greater visibility through a link on LACCP website
- Share your contemplative practice at our public events
- Work with others to plan the future of LACCP, contributing your unique gifts
- Help fund publicity for our entire active coalition through your heart donations, and thus enhance the impact of your investment in your own group
Visit Our Facebook Page:
Faith Halverson-Ramos, MA, LPC, MT-BC
SoundWell Music Therapy Sound Well-Being Through Music
By facilitating mindful engagement with the creative musical process, SoundWell Music Therapy provides music therapy and psychotherapy services which emphasize personal and interpersonal well-being.
A Board-Certified Music Therapist (MT-BC) and Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Faith Halverson-Ramos works with people of all ages and abilities. She also presents to community organizations on the topics of music-making as mindfulness practice, music-facilitated stress reduction, and becoming more embodied through voicework.
Faith received her MA in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University and has been practicing as a music therapist since 2007. She has additionally completed training in Neurologic Music Therapy through The Academy of Neurologic Music Therapy at CSU.Phone: 303.521.2791 Email: email@example.com Web: www.soundwellmusictherapy.com